Az.Agr. Ca Ed Curen Di Avezza Piero Domenico, Località Romanino, 14, 12056 Mango CN, Italia
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, includes Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Should Users have any doubts about which Data is mandatory, they are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the Data collected
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Viewing content from external platforms and Tag Management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
To contact you
Contact form (this Application)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: email; name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (‘Google’). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing it with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
This type of services is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Application.
The use of such services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data Processed: Usage data.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
This type of service may however collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a character style display service operated by Google Ireland Limited which allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- verify and request correction. L’Utente può verificare la correttezza dei propri Dati e richiederne l’aggiornamento o la correzione.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it..
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance needs, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
If the changes involve treatments whose legal basis is the consent, the Owner will again collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information automatically collected through this Application (also by third party applications integrated in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
The individual using this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User’s device.